1. You remember U-Church every Sunday
Superchick was once the biggest deal ever to hit campus. How far we have come.
2. You took classes in Buildings that don’t exist anymore
Its unfortunate that no one ever interrupts chapel speakers to shout about how superior the Beach Building was to Medlin.
3. You remember when certain buildings didn’t exist
Seniors should be able to remember the ‘shiny roof’ phase of construction for most buildings, seeing as how nearly half of campus has been built since we got here.
4. You remember Barbara Searcy
She put the ‘Fleeing Toothy Mis’ in Feminist Theology. Look it up, its and anagram.
5. You dread the phrase ‘Clean Access’
We bet this log in panel made your heart leap a little with dread.
6. You were a member of the 30+ club
We couldn’t find a picture of those ugly t-shirts. So here is a picture of a similarly ugly dog.
7. You were ever worried that the Women’s Soccer team was going to lose the National Championship game
You ladies used to be mere mortals.
8. You had to scoop your own ice cream
“That Mayfield ice cream is frozen solid. Let me get it for you”
9. You stepped in puddles of water where the Chi fountain is now
Sometimes we think the standing water was just redirected into the fountain. Be thankful for dry shoes underclassmen.
10. You stood in the shade of real trees on the Ped Mall
Physical Plant would replace the giving tree if it didn’t have enough flowers.
11. Oh So Cavalier.
Admittedly, they’re no The Mailboxes, but they were ours.
12. Free pickle spears were the highlight of Ask the President Chapel
Sodexo, you’re doing it right. Also, remember when Sodexo had an h?